Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"Artsy"

Some friends of mine are getting married and very excitedly asked me to take their wedding invitation photos. I immediately said yes, figuring it would be fun to do something nice for my friends on their special occasion, but not thinking the photos would be of too much interest. I asked my friends what they were looking for, expecting the classic arm around each other happily smiling pose in front of a tree, picture that is so common of such photos. To my surprise and excitement I was told they were looking for something "artsy" that showed who they were as people and their connection in their relationship.

Playing in the fountain

We ended up taking a day shooting around the downtown Denver area with some very fun results. It ended up being a great learning experience for myself as well to think creatively in showing the connection between the couple.At first they were a little nervous but soon became very comfortable and had a great time! Pair with great backgrounds and locations the day was a big success!

Personality

Together

We had such a good time that if schedules permit we may have another shoot soon!

Signed,
-)_-.

No comments: